Friday, September 23, 2011

A Flower Named Brooklyn

Today, memorial services will be held for the youngest member of our church. She was born a week ago, and I had the pleasure to meet her Tuesday evening. Wow, was she pretty! She didn't appear sick. She was perfect. She had dark hair, pink skin and her mama and grandmother even joked about her long fingers that run in the family. I wasn't surprised when I bent over to see for myself. She seemed to want to show them to me, grasping them around my index finger. She made me chuckle. I think she knew we were all leaning over complimenting her!
However, like us all, she was just passing through here though. Her final destination was a much more impressive place where she will be making many observations of her own.

She will notice how she lacks for nothing and can claim her perfection. I just wonder if all that exposure to the SON will make her dark hair a lighter brown like it does here. Yeah, I'm inquisitive that way.

Pray for Mark, Jennifer & grandparents today and have a blessed weekend.

Sitting at the Masters Feet,
~Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment